I love Sundays! I love going to church for so many reasons. I get excited to hear the Word, I get excited to see friends, I get excited for a relaxing morning with the family, I get excited because my kids like going. . . oh, it is such a great morning! Every Sunday God gives me at least one gold nugget, often more. I am rich.
Wanna know how else I am rich? I have these great kids! A couple of days ago, I logged on to the computer and found this as the background. Gary had changed it to this picture. I laughed out loud! Garrison has my butt (round) and Simon has Gary's butt (flat). Whenever I'm on the computer now, I always smile when I see this picture (I also shake my head a little!), both because of my kids and my husband. Plus, I get to remember a wonderful Sunday afternoon when we hiked in the dunes and swam in Lake Michigan. God is good. Hope that you enjoy your Sunday!
2 comments:
ha! What a GREAT picture. I think I would laugh every time too. You are such a positive spunky person I LOVE it.
LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!
that's boys for you! :)
Post a Comment