Yes. We went to see our family doctor today for an evaluation for Simon. He is doing great! (and by great, I mean great.) He is in the 25% for height and weight. That means that he is not our biological son, in case any of you were curious, and that he and Noel might be able to be in the same weight class for wrestling. We'll let you know when we get the ring set up. I think she might take him.
We were referred to a pediatric plastic surgeon to get his leg and back looked at. There may be some scar tissue and the stitch up/staple job that was done wasn't done very well. We'll let you know what happens.
When Simon and I returned home from the doctor, my mom was here with Garrison and Noel. I asked her to stay for awhile and soon we were laughing together. Why? Well, all three kids were crying. Garrison: Simon ran into him with a truck. Simon: upset that he had to say he was sorry. Noel: upset because I wouldn't pick her up because I was dealing with Simon and Garrison. It was so comical. I'm glad that I'm laughing about it. God continues to give me Mich's patience.
Chicken Noodle Soup and Grilled Cheese for supper. Thanks small group!
1 comment:
We're looking forward to dropping in on your three-ring circus!
The Friends
Post a Comment