We went to an ourdoor rock/punk/very-loud-not-my-type-of-music concert. Let me tell you something: I love my guy!
Because I love my guy, I dug through some old bins of HIS clothes. Combat boots, choker with spikes that HE made, Five Iron Frenzy t-shirt, leather jacket. . . .he smiled. He thought it was hilarious. He even donned combat boots for the occasion.
I don't like being stared at--last night I was stared at. :) We even went to the fabric store like this. The amish woman wouldn't look at us. I met someone for the first time who had "heard all about you". She said to me, "I've seen pictures of you. I guess I thought you were more reserved."
We had an amazing time together sharing supper, sitting on the lawn listening to music, sitting on the shore of a lake talking, jumping to the music, riding the bike, and just being together.
No comments:
Post a Comment