Why is it that when I finally get off my tookus (biscuits, cheeks, etc) and clean the bathroom, the other bathroom, do the dishes and fold some laundry, I just want to sit! :) Somehow, I think I need to just vedge. I've been vedging for the past hour! That is so not very good. I have more to do! There is more in the house that is dirty! Yet, here I sit. :) I'll let you know how the kitchen cleans itself.
1 comment:
you just sit there and ENJOY it! mom's need to be recharged and knowing you, and from reading your blog, you give 110% to that task. and, like that poem of rocking babies, the dust, the laundry, the dirty bathrooms will still be there-whether you do it now or not. and, as our kids argue-hello! as if every kids doesn't say this!-why do we have to put our laundry away-we can just use it out of the basket and then it'll be dirty again. yep! you (don't) go girl!! lori ;)
Post a Comment