Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Two more weeks I hope

Yup, I hope that in two more weeks I'll be feeling better. I've been so tired lately, napping every day with my kids. I'm a little queasy too. I'm pretty thankful about it because in just 29 more weeks, I'll hopefully be holding my precious precious new baby.

It's true! Gary and I are expecting our fourth child. Isn't God spectacular? Yes, I know that I'll be busy. Yes, I know that I already have three children. Yes, I even know that I'm a little crazy. I also know that I love being a mom, I'm so thankful that God decided to bless us again in this way, and I look forward to meeting this new person.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations Shanda and family!

Nancy said...

Yeah!!!!! So cool! We're really excited for you!

Little's said...

AMAZING!!! I am SOOO excited for you all:) What great news!

Judy Achterhof said...

Wow, that is wonderful. God is sooo good.

Emily said...

woo hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!! i can't wait to meet the new little sprick! :) baby sprick is one lucky little girl or boy!! :) love you all!!!

one blessed mama said...

oh, honey....sending tears of joy for you and your family!! loving you so much!