I've been living the past four months "in the minimum". I was so tired with my pregnancy, then I got a job and discovered that I was was still so tired. My kids didn't suffer: they are a priority. Gary didn't suffer (except when I couldn't cook because I felt so awful!) because he is my number 1 priority. My house on the other hand. . . . I did just what I had to do.
Last night. . . while laying in bed. . . I decided that it was time. Time to organize my bedroom (it has become my dumping ground over the past few months). Time to go through the shelves in the laundry room. Time to go through the 13 tubs of kids clothes. Time to find a home for the bear skin rug (oh wait, there are two of them!) in Noel's closet.
It won't all get done today. It won't all get done this week. But, every day I plan to do SOMETHING, if even for fifteen minutes. Piece by piece, it will get done.
So today: I cleaned out my closet. I refolded. I made several piles to take to the donation center. I threw a bunch of stuff away. Yes Yes Yes. Then, the boys were up. So much for organizing more today.
No comments:
Post a Comment