Friday, October 4, 2013

Treasures

Garrison is a treasure hunter and a treasure keeper.  He loves his special things.  These can be things or animals he finds, makes, is given, or purchases.  Thankfully, he is not spectacular and remembering all of his special things, so sometimes I get to be a treasure throw-away-er.

Recently, I've been encouraging him to get rid of the treasure or in some cases, let the treasure go so that it can continue living in the grass.  Garrison has struggled some with this, but his smart little brain found a way to get around it.  

"Mom, can you take a picture please so that I don't forget?"

These are all from the month of September. 








I get to keep the best treasure of all: Garrison.  And I have the photos to prove it.

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

this is awesome!
and the beer can....that's classic. :)