Monday, January 4, 2010

bad dream and other thoughts

1. O.K.--I'm going to try and get some pictures up in the next couple of days. I asked Gary if he could download the photos from our camera to the computer. Yes, I know I should learn. I'll keep you posted.

2. This is my first normal day since the first week of September. Hard to believe! I went through my first trimester needing to nap every day. Then, I worked for the month of December and needed to nap every day. Then, Gary was home for vacation so I was able to nap every day. Today: no nap. Gettin' stuff done. Dishes are unloaded. Laundry is folded. The best part--->I feel great. I'm not exhausted. It might be a different story at 8:30 tonight, but until then. . . it's good to be back.

3. So, I've been very restless in my sleep the past few nights (pregnancy, holidays, kids up, etc.) which leads to tons of dreams. I had a dream last night that I was married to someone else named Brian. I had no idea who he was in my dream, but I was aware that I had made a poor choice. I was so very sad, I knew that I needed to work hard to make this work. . . . yadda yadda yadda. The best was waking up feeling sad and alone and then reaching out and grasping my loves hand. He gave me a squeeze even in his sleep. It took me a bit to realize it was a dream, that I was in love, that I had made a good choice. Yup, I like Gary.

No comments: