Hi, my name is Shanda. . . and I am drained.
I'm having a hard time balancing my life. I having a hard time taking care of all the people that I love. I'm having a hard time sleeping. I'm having a hard time staying away from snacks.
However
I am so grounded in God's word. I am falling more in love with my new baby. I am more in love with my family than ever. I am excercising 5/6 times per week. I am inspired by my in-laws. I love my Bible Study Group. I'm relatively healthy. My kids make me laugh every day. My sons are teaching me Spanish. I love and like my sweetheart.
So, though I am walking on a challenging path at times, there are many opportunities to enjoy the view and enjoy those who are with me.
Thanks God.
1 comment:
You are such an amazing person Shanda! Your words are inspiring and such a good reminder. I know I get so caught up in the "little" things that overwhelm rather than thinking of all those things as blessings!
Post a Comment