Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Hi friends

Yeah! The beauty of the Lord outside: magnificent.
Yeah! I'm finished with our cottage vacation scrapbook.
Yeah! Penny gets to sleep again this morning. I don't have to wake her up to bring kiddos to school.
Yeah! We are in a warm house this morning.
Yeah! I'm getting used to my new haircut.
Yeah! I got a babysitter for our small group Bible Study.
Yeah! Dad is going to counseling with mom. Mom is going to counseling with dad.
Yeah! We are going to get together with dad on Sunday.

Sunday. Mom, Gary and I, and whoever else of my siblings are going to be meeting with dad for the first time on Sunday afternoon. We'll be meeting first with Sarah from O.A.R. and she'll give us some guidance and advice regarding this first meeting. Then, dad will come in and we'll have a little family reunion, all under the guidance of Sarah. Doesn't that sound like a great plan? I believe that it is. Dad continues to make strides forward and a few backward. We are encouraged and have great hope because our God is an awesome God! I know that Sunday will go o.k. because it is being bathed in prayer. Hop in the tub and pray for us. Thanks.

No comments: