So, last week Monday I got my haircut. I've been growing it out so that I can put it into a ponytail (low maintenence). I finally got it in a ponytail and I realized several things. First, I love that! It is easy easy easy. Second, I really don't look that great with a ponytail. Third, all I was doing was wearing it in a ponytail. I decided that there are times when I like to feel mildly attractive, so I found a picture that I adored on-line and went to chop it off. It is still low maintence which I just established is me. Yeah!
pause
I don't think it is short enough. I like it, but not entirely. Can I have a witness?!? I know some of you raised your hand. It's like the new cookie recipe that I made for Bible Study tomorrow morning. It isn't bad. . . it's o.k., but you won't be asking me for the recipe. Bummer. I was excited about that one too. My hair is the same way. It's o.k. You don't look and think, "bad haircut", but you don't really think it looks great either. It is a great cut (love Tina!), but I don't think that anyone will ask me for the recipe. So, I found a solution.
Gary is going to cut it. Tonight. In about 20 minutes. Yup.
1 comment:
Follow-up: Well, it is pretty o.k., but the back isn't even and there is quite a large chunk missing from the right side--by my ear. Hey, it is just hair and it grows. :) On another strange note: people likes the cookies. Hmmm. I even had to send out the recipes to a few folks. Crazy crazy crazy.
Post a Comment