Penny is wearing an Easter dress today. She has worn it five times in the last week and a half. On Labor Day I cleaned out the clothes bins and found a bag with two Easter dresses in it. Last May I had gone shopping with a friend and had purchased matching dresses for Noel and Penny. I haven't ever done that, so it was fun, I thought I could get away with it for one year right?
So Monday I'm looking at the dresses and I see that Penny's dress is the wrong size! Instead of purchasing the size for next year, I bought the one a size too small!! It was a 12-18 month size. What is wrong with me? At the time she was wearing a size 2T and next spring she'll be in a size 3T!
So I called the store and surprise, they do not have one in a size 3T. Penny saw the dress and fell in love with it. It is short and I can zip it. She wears it outside, to church. . . Everywhere. She cries when I take it off at night and I have to hide it from her in order to wash it. I'm not stressed about it getting dirty and she dances all the time which is so very cute and entertaining. After all, I need to get as much wear as I can from it right?!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment