Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shanda's Life

Life has been moving and grovin'--fast and slow.  God has certainly been woven through it all.  Most days I'm looking for Him. . . others. .. hmm. . . need to keep working on that Shanda.  :)

Thought I'd share with you two significant things that have "gone down" this week.  First, I was asked to speak again!  I'm so excited that God has seen fit to open this door for me again.  One of the women who attended the Rise and Shine breakfast connected with me and asked me to speak at a dinner for a group of mamas.  The event is in May so I have some time to plan and prepare.  Woo and Hoo!!  :)

Second, I was asked to have my name put up for the Zeeland Christian School Board.  Though it isn't a guarantee that I'll get on, I would be excited to serve in this way.  I miss being in the educational world at times (I used to teach!) and this might be a great way to feed that education appetite in my.  Plus, I would get to know more families in the community and I could represent the Mandarin Immersion program.  I don't even know when the voting and choosing of lots occurs, but I'll let you know.

So that's my news and now you are up to date.  :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Society meeting - first or second Thursday in March. :)