This year has been rough in regards to my weight control. It was rough because there seemed to be little control. Nothing seemed to really work well for me and I found myself being "good" for four days and "bad" for three. Or I'd be really good for a month and lose six pounds only to be discouraged (I used to lose 10 pounds a month on Weight Watchers). I tried several different weight loss plans and didn't seem to respond great to any of them. It was so discouraging.
So Gary "encouraged" me to go and see a medical professional. I feel good now that it is over. It was hard to do, to admit that I knew what I needed to do but obviously wasn't doing it. To sit and ask for help. Maybe there was something wrong with me? I kinda hoped that something was wrong with me--then it wouldn't really be my fault. Good news: there is nothing wrong with me medically. Bad news: the way my body functions has changed over the past 10 years and I need to do something different. And it is kinda my fault.
So I'm doing something different. I'm following new advice and I'm excited to feel better and look better. It is tough. This is hard work. I don't like my new exercise routine. I like easy. I like comfortable. BUT, I know I need to work harder if this is really what I want. I have a caloric limit that is very reasonable. If I make good food choices, all will be well.
New eating.
New exercise.
New year.
New determination.
1 comment:
proud of you girl.
you're awesome. :)
Post a Comment