Here are some things that you should know about the Sprick household this week.
1. God is good, all the time.
2. I have a new lamp. Now I can sit in a chair and do my devotions in the morning without putting on overhead living room lights.
3. Cooked carrots taste better on bread. (Garrison can eat one on a bun, but not by itself. Oh, the battle that was fought tonight!)
4. 9 out of 10 of Simon's ouches can be taken care of in this way. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch" "Simon, did you hurt yourself?" "yes" "Are you going to be o.k.?" "yes". Crying stops.
5. Mickey Mouse stickers are wonderful band-aids for pretend ouwies. (Not sure how to spell that one.)
6. My dad is in the British Virgin Islands with two of his brothers scuba diving. How many amputees in their sixties do you know who do that? Way to go!
7. Kyla Alexander, our angel in China, sent us her end of the year newsletter. Amazing to see how God is using her for great things in His Kingdom. We even made the newsletter! If you'd like to see, just send me your e-mail and I'll forward it on you.
8. We have another daughter!!! Her name is Yun Yun and she was Simon's best buddy in the orphanage. We are now her official sponsors. She needs more, so if you'd like to parent with us. . . just let us know. :)
9. Our furnace is fixed. Quite a thing considering the cold temperatures we'll be facing in the next few days.
10. I love my Bible Study!! Have I ever introduced you to Beth Moore? God is using her in wonderful ways in my life. It is so fun to learn more about my God.
11. Noel went poop on the toilet twice today. Gotta love that!
12. I didn't drink as much Diet Mountain Dew today as I did yesterday.
13. I'm still trying to find a babysitter for the 23rd.
14. I let my Cooking Light subscription expire because I rarely found recipes that I wanted. In my last edition, I've pulled out more than ten pages. Go figure.
15. I'm in love with my electric blanket.
2 comments:
i'll babysit on the 23rd!!!
what time??
i love your 15 facts!!!
random things are my favorite!!!!
i love beth moore! my small group is doing 'believing God'. she's the best!
thanks for sharing!! your blog is on my 'funny-cheer-me-up-list'!:)
Post a Comment