Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Garrison and Simon got the game Perfection for Christmas. They are great at doing it: without the timer of course.
I like Christmas Pie.

Opening a goody bag. Come on Simon, put some more muscle into it!


Garrison received a glow sword in his stocking.
Noel received a glow sword and broke it open.
Simon received a glow sword and it didn't work.

Love the Dollar Store.



Gary, Shanda, and Smokey on the Christmas Day Hike.

The Spricks!



Everyone helps to make popcorn.



Love chocolate cupcakes!



3 comments:

Rebecca: said...

Shanda, what hat are you wearing on your Christmas day hike?

one blessed mama said...

precious!!!
i love you!
me

shanda said...

I've received numerous comments over the years regarding that hat. I love it! It came from Gary's Uncle Tony and Aunt Annie who have a hat shop on Madison called Sacred Feather. I also have a red/orange one just like it. :) I know I'm 36, but I can still wear crazy clothes. Perhaps I'll have to blog about it.