Fights.
I'm sure that they don't happen in your household between your kids, but lately, there have been many fights in ours. Perhaps "fights" isn't the correct term. I'm not exactly sure what to call them, other than they amuse me to a certain extent and then DRIVE ME CRAZY! I'll give you a couple of examples.
Garrison is eating Cheerios this morning and thinks he has found one that looks like a triangle. He announces: Look Simon, it's a triangle. "No, it's a circle." proclaims Simon from across the table. "Simon (with a whine!), it's a triangle." "It's a circle." "Triangle" "Circle" "Yes it is Simon." "No, it isn't" "Yes" "No" "Yes" "No: and on and on.
We are driving down the road and Noel sees a digger. She announces, "I see a digger. Simon, I see a digger." "Noel, it is a big digger." "It's a digger." "It's a big digger." You see how this is going to go?
This happens all the time, every single day. I've stopped five of these today and it is 2:10.
Our social worker says that it is great that they fight together. It means they are family. Yes we are, no argument about that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment