We discovered it during bath time about five weeks ago. We called the doctor, we went in to get it checked out, an ultra sound was ordered and we received the news.
"We don't know what it is."
What kind of news is that?
The results were sent to a specialist and we waited. I called. We waited. I called. We waited. The lump changed. It became smaller and harder. We waited. We decided to sent the results to another doctor to see, plus. . . the best doctor isn't covered by our insurance so maybe it was a good thing that we hadn't had any results yet. It is hard for me to get concerned because Simon is running around and being Simon!
Yesterday we received a phone call. Our doctor's office apologized. They hadn't sent the information. What?!? We now have an appointment for next week. We are going to go and see the best doctor because Tammie has taken our case and it going to be an advocate for us. She will "work" (love that!) with our insurance company to get the appointments paid for.
I love God. I love it how He makes it happen. Now we get to see the best. They want to do a full physical work-up on Simon. I really believe that we are going to find our more answers. This is fantastic! Bless God.
1 comment:
praying...
Post a Comment