1. We are getting our family picture taken downtown at 5:30. I'd rather focus on getting little people ready as opposed to getting food ready. It'll be a special treat.
2. I'm having trouble cooking. I'm so sorry family! I can't stand the smell of anything savory. I can make mac-n-cheese, egg salad, and I'm really good at cereal. Going out helps my family to beef up on their food intake considering I'm providing pretty miserable meals lately.
3. I love Russ'. It isn't the food that's the best, it's the memories. I get excited every time we get to go. Gary shakes his head and falls more in love with his wife for being so very goofy. My kids don't have a clue, but they will.
4. We have a coupon.
Do you have a restaurant that you go to for the memories? Love it when I get to enjoy more than just the company and the food.
1 comment:
oh, to have a Russ' in lynden!! seriously, i've considered seeing if they can fed-ex me 10 dozen 'pig in the blankets'!! it's a crying shame that people around here think that a 'pig in the blanket' is pilsbury dough, wrapped up with a mini hot dog. SAY IT ISN'T SO!! my mouth is watering just thinking about one right now. remember when we were kids and we would spend HOURS roaming the church while our moms (and many other church moms) baked them in the basement kitchen??? i can almost smell it now! ok, really, when you come out next year, i may have one of you, swing in there and grab me a BOX full. would you be a gem and do that for your old pal??? :)
how are you feeling?? oh,i remember the whole -pregnant-i'm-going-to-barf-if-u-breath-in-my-direction stage. hang in hon...this too shall pass! :) loving u.
Post a Comment