I'm going to be the co-host on the morning show of the local Christian radio station: WJQ 99! Yup, I'm a DJ. I've always been interested in doing this and even looking into taking classes while I was in Chicago. Well, now I get to live the dream. I'll be on from 6:00-9:00 in the mornings. For those of you living outside of the area, you can stream it and enjoy!
Plus, as a radio DJ it doesn't even matter that my latest dye job on my hair went a little sour. :)
3 comments:
i'll be listening!! :)
i'm SO bummed, i think i missed you. as i was getting kids ready this morning, i was telling them about this and how we KNEW someone FAMOUS that was going to be on the radio! :) (you're famous to us!) anywho, i went to the site and i don't couldn't figure out how to listen to earlier stuff. there was some woman talking but it wasn't MY shanda. :( since we are 3 hours behind you, does that mean i need to start listening at 3AM?? honey, you know i love you but 3 AM!!! i'm hoping you have a solution for me! help! :)
you're amazing and i'm seriously jealous of anyone who dares to do this!! and you are THE GIRL!! SO much braver than i am-even in my head...in my own little world ;) is there any way i can download this so i can listen to this at a REAL time? seriously~6...AM??!! in the morning?!! the 6 before 8?!! alrighty then-whoa, just trying to process this! love you sweetie...i'm cheering for you!
Post a Comment