Friday, March 19, 2010

Don Piper

I went with my mom last night to hear Don Piper speak. He wrote the book "90 minutes in Heaven".

I was blessed. I was blessed by God through Rev. Piper's experience. I wouldn't say that anything was really new. . . God just hit me in the head with some wonderful thoughts.

1. Heaven is real.
2. My God is in the miracle business.
3. We need to share our stories about how God has taken care of us.
4. Someday, when I get to heaven, I'll get to greet all those God used in my life to get me there.
5. Someday, I'll get to be a greeter! I'm excited that God has used me in the lives of others.
6. Music, music, light, God, music, no scars, peace. . . oh what a place.
7. Having a miracle happen in your life doesn't mean that everything will be hunky dory. There will still be rough times.
8. I love Gary. Without complaint, he watches the kids so that I can go to something like this.


No comments: