Monday, March 1, 2010

Blueberry Muffins

I'm looking for a really good blueberry muffin recipe. I made a new recipe tonight. . . close but not what I'm looking for. Do you have one you'd like to share? Let er rip. Penny would like some good muffins! :)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So funny! I was proud of myself yesterday that I bought a box of pre-made blueberry muffin mix so that I could add an egg and get some for the kids. Oh well, you're way ahead of me!

Anonymous said...

We love this recipe, but you can't overbake them:

1 1/2 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1/3 c. oil
milk (to make 1 c. when added to egg and oil)
1 c. blueberries

In 1 c. measuring cup, put oil and egg; beat and then add milk to make 1 cup. Pour over dry ingredients and stir. Mix in blueberries. Bake for 15 min; sprinkle with sugar; bake 5 more minutes.