Today was different. We had just a fun day. I was able to really enjoy being with my kids. I get to do this in small increments of time, but not usually for a longer period. We had a blast. . . as a family. It was like we were on vacation. We loved going to swimming lessons for the boys, then we were off to the Children's Museum for an AGCI get-together. AGCI is our adoption agency. We laughed, and ran, and explored, and got dirty, and built, and learned, and ate out for lunch. . . it was so much fun. Gary and I each got one-on-one time with each kid. The kids worked together and had fun together. There weren't any distractions, any other jobs, any phone calls that needed doing. Lovely.
Every child slept on the way home. Wish I could have too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment