Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lots of activities

I thought we'd take it easy this summer, considering that we have a new baby and all. But alas, we are busy and loving loving loving it. We aren't traveling all over, but we are getting out. . . more than I anticipated. That is so very good since this girl likes to have one adventure a day. I'm watcha call a "stay-at-home-most-of-the-day" mom. :)
I thought I'd finally upload a few of our several hundred pictures from the past two months. A friend just looked at my latest scrapbook and commented that there were some good pictures. Of course there are! If I take lots of pictures, I can find a few that are wonderful. I don't publish all the crappy ones. :)

Simon is very into puzzles. Our friend Mrs. Jones loaned us her big puzzle and Simon and daddy spent a Saturday working on it. (Truth be told, Daddy stayed up well past his bedtime to finish it.)

We moved the picnic table under the gazebo and wah-la. . . we eat outside more!
Doing the smore thing.

She kept insisting that she wasn't tired and even stood up to prove it. Alas, she just had to "rest".


Garrison enjoyed his first camp experience. BASKETBALL!





I love that babies are so compact.

Penny loves bath time, and Garrison is checking it all out.



She adores her Grammy already.


They all had to wave good-bye to Daddy. Even Smokey!



Uncle Koe stopped over and decided to teach the boys about science. Here, they are watching a marshmallow in the microwave.


Tunnel Park. Big Hole. Much Fun.



I think they entertain each other.

She is such a smiler!


1 comment:

our sweet life said...

she looks so much like kevin! how weird is THAT?! ;)