W: Watch out! Last week my daughter Noel almost drowned and I was (and still am) a bit shaken. Two days ago a 4 year old boy was killed in a parking lot in Holland. I'm more aware than ever that I need to keep my two eyes on four kids. Challenging? yes. It is worth more than the camera (which died in the lake rescue) or any other possession I own. (The word possession looks quite crazy--why does it need so many ss's?)
W: Water. I love drinking it, I love swimming in it, my kids are addicted to our kiddie pool on the deck. I'm so very thankful that I live in a state with Lake Michigan. I love that several friends are willing to share their pools with us. I'm thankful my kids start swimming lessons next week. I'm looking forward to a week on the water in August with the family. Did you know my nick-name at Camp Roger was Queen of the Deep? I have a sweet looking orange cup (shocker) that I carry around the house so that I always have water to drink. Yup, I'm in love with water.
No comments:
Post a Comment