My mom invited my niece and Noel over for a tea party. Noel still talks about it. I was asked to leave as soon as the attire was aquired and the tea party (with tea and crumpets as well as "conversation") began. It was an amazing morning. Enjoy the show!
"I rang the bell, but am not so sure about this."
Doesn't she look just so small waiting at that door?
The door opens and Noel approaches.
Look at these beautiful ladies!

The door opens and Noel approaches.
Look at these beautiful ladies!
Noel gets a sneak peek of the tea and crumpets.
"Let me show you the crumpets."

It is time for Noel to choose her "tea outfit"
"Let me show you the crumpets."
It is time for Noel to choose her "tea outfit"
"Would you like to wear this hat?"

She found the right one.

She found the right one.
"I am beautiful."

What sophisticated ladies!

What sophisticated ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment