Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Picture-Rama

Hey all! Gary downloaded the pictures (I don't know how to do that), so I thought I'd give you a quick look into the life of the Spricks. I'll put captions under the pictures. . . just so you are not confused. :)


This is what our table looked like following the Valentine's Parties at school. Can anyone relate?


My fabulous brother and sister-in-law announced they were going to have another baby! We were at their house for appetizers and they placed these pictures all around. Gretchen was the first to spy it. Yeah! Another baby to love love love come August.

Rather than give each other Christmas presents, we went out for a ooh-la-la dinner instead. It was a most wonderful night together. We took a group picture and Gary conveniently pinched my biscuits. Thanks babe!



Everyone wants to sit in the backseat. I love my crazy family.


Noel loves doing her own hair.

Oooo what pretty buttons.

I'm excited about it too.



The boys are constantly creating "cool things". I love it. Also, Simon is wearing his Captain Awesome shirt. It is his favorite. It is awesome. It is sleeveless. It is winter.


Look at my new bottom teeth!



I couldn't get in right away for Penny, so I sent Noel in to entertain her. I think she did a pretty good job.



Dressing up with the hopes of getting picked for the Price is Right at church!



I did get to play Plinko!


Watching dad come home. "sniff sniff"




Her favorite activity? Eating dog food.


Her next favorite activity? Getting into cupboards.



We went to a Griffins game with some of Gary's co-workers. It is obvious that Scot and Gary. . . um. . .get along. :) Love you Scot!



A cute couple picture turned into a make Shanda laugh picture.
I love this man.



Happy Birthday Simon!




A spiderman toy. He didn't want to go to school so he could play with it. :)

No comments: