On Tuesday afternoon, I received a phone call from Gary. He's my hubby. I knew it was him before I picked up the phone, not because of the phone number on the caller i.d., but because he has programmed "stud" to show up on the phone when he calls. I love it, both receiving calls from him and knowing that he is my stud.
He told me that I had to be ready to go on Thursday night. We have dinner reservations at 4:45. That is all.
What?!? That is all? Um, excuse me, but as the mama in this house, I need some more information. Will we be taking the kids? Do I need to clean the house for a sitter? Do I need instructions for the sitter? Do I need to include bedtime instructions? Do I have to dress up? Fancy pants? Jeans? Fast for the whole day so I can eat from said restaurant? Lots of important questions!
Several were answered when he got home from work. This is what I have so far. We do have a sitter coming. I don't need a lot of instructions. My mom is coming to babysit and she knows the house second only to Gary and myself. Whew. I still need to pick up though. We will be gone past the kids' bedtime. Later last night, I learned that he has purchased tickets. Tickets! Tickets mean big fun and reserved seats and entertainment. I'll keep you posted. :)
1 comment:
maybe something with laughfest?
Post a Comment