So, here are ahem. . . some pictures. I took over 1,000. Yes that's right. I typed it out.
Over One Thousand!
I'll put captions under the pictures, so if you are interested and have a little extra time to view 30 pictures, then carry on!

Penny found Uncle Koe's fire balls. Wrappers in tact!

Mohawk man is so excited to be on the boat.

It's a comfy cozy morning--everyone is keeping warm.

Obviously, Noel wants to look like her uncle Koe.

Ryan and Tricia trying to get the perfect shot.

Sometimes you just need to play Pretty Pretty Princess at the end of the dock. Sometimes a pink glass slipper needs to fall in the water. Sometimes you can't find it back. It happens.

Can you see the joy on Garrison's face? He loves tubing with his cousin Bryce.

Uncle Ryan and Dokata enjoy their morning.

Uncle Koe and Tessa enjoying the morning.

We loved having our new cousin Finley at the cottage. He was 5 days old!

Simon and dad ready for church.
I'm in love with this family!

Every mama's dream.

Ready to rock and roll!

Don't you just want to take her home? I get to.

Who is that stud?

Yes. I. Can.
The annual egg toss between Kevin and Matt.

Huge fish!

I drove the boat more than ever before and loved it!

One of my favorite moments of the vacation. I totally loved tubing with my boys. It was awesome!

Three of my ducks. On the water. Having a blast.
Love it!

She did it! Gary practiced with her in shallow water and then she just went out and did it. It was so much fun!

Tough as nails baby!

No caption needed. :)

Almost every day, Gary shaved more facial hair off. It was highly entertaining to watch.

Dad came out on Friday. It was good to have them there.

Come on, give you daddy a kiss.

Everyone needs a spatula to play with in the water.
1 comment:
i almost feel like i was there with you! maybe next year?? no, seriously, let's do it. :)
Post a Comment