2. My favorite light popcorn is more than 2 points.
3. When I'm tired and have a headache, I'm not a patient mama.
4. If a chair isn't tucked all the way under the table, Penny WILL show up on the dining room table.
5. The Dora and Spiderman ice cream bars aren't really ice cream. They do contain gum.
6. Meijer is out of light buns.
7. Noel and Simon might be growing. Noel ate four tacos at supper and Simon ate five.
8. I finally found out who won Next Food Network Star.
9. I would probably enjoy Pintarest, but I won't get started.
10. God's grace is even big enough for today--when we were all crabby and all made poor choices. Tomorrow is a new day with new chances and a fresh start.
11. The library books were due today. They are still on the kitchen table. I'm having the fine taken out of my paycheck.
No comments:
Post a Comment