This morning we prayed at 8:07 as is our custom and then I walked with my ducks to the bus stop. We were the first ones there and they kids were thrilled. I had an uneasy feeling. Did I miss the memo about no busing today? I didn't think that was the case as last night I sat down with Gary and we went over the schedule for the week. I wanted to be a bit more together. Just as I was considering going back home our neighbor John came outside and told us there was a two hour delay. Yup--didn't see that one coming.
I'm cut out for motherhood in many ways. I believe that God is using me for good--He is so wonderful in that way. There are things that I just mess up! Consistently! As my kids get older and we have more things to keep straight I'm just going to have to work a little bit harder. . . and my kids will have to learn early that they keep their stuff together because mama ain't always gonna have it straight. Every mom has strengths and weaknesses. I'm going to ask God to send wonderful examples into their lives to encourage and teach them in the areas where I am weak.
For now His strength is made perfect in my weakness. (Thank you Lord!) I love my kids. I love being a mom.
| Matching dresses! I bought the wrong size for Penny--shocker! She can pull off a really short dress though right?!? :) |
| At the St. Louis zoo. |
| Playing at Grandma Karen's house. Watch out--Penny is gonna shoot you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment