Sunday, July 28, 2013

The last picture is really funny!

Happy Sunday Afternoon

I don't know about you, but I love sleeping on Sunday afternoons--especially when it is raining.  Love love love.
I didn't do that today.
I'm packing.
To go camping.
Don't tell anyone.  I wouldn't want anyone to rob our house of our old furniture.

I wanted to let you know though so you don't abandon me when I don't post for a week.  I'm not one to write in advance and set it to post--I don't know how to do that.

In the meantime, here are some awesome photos from the last week.  Enjoy!

Simon built this and wanted a quick photo shoot.  It is supposed to look like it crashed.  I love this picture  because it took him hours to perfect this ship and then he had this whole scenario in his mind.  So awesome.

Noel couldn't wait to go in the "dumpster".  I kept correcting her. . and then stopped.  It was funny to hear her tell everyone that she was in line to "go in the dumpster."

Beets.  Beautiful beautiful beets.  Sadly I failed on the cooking.  UGH!

Penny.
When she was supposed to be sleeping.
Garrison hid his suckers.
Her dad found her.
Oh. . . this is not good.

Have a fantastic week.  We know we will.




No comments: