| Ready to go! Mom and Dad were in a basement a ways away, so the golf cart came with us. It worked great! |
| First item of business: fishing. |
| 1. Piece of duct tape with sticky side out. 2. Find various flowers and leaves. 3. Beautiful bracelet that looks dramatically different after two days. |
| Some serious conversation |
| I kept the picture regular size. I didn't want the fish to appear too large. Fish! Where are you fish?! |
| And a rock bass! |
| He was going to throw Simon into the lake. It really didn't happen. |
| Such a poser! |
| Garrison went along for an early morning ride. He loved sitting up in the front of Ryan's boat. |
| Knee board + shovel = stand up paddle board. |
| Love watching this. |
| My oldest. He is pretty cool. |
| Does this need a caption? I could eat them up! |
| Mom and Penny go tubing together. |
| Kevin took EIGHT of these while we were waiting to go tubing. Eight. Of the same picture. Eight. |
| Penny loves it. Dakota not so much. |
| Can you see the joy on my face? |
| And then he jumped on me. |
| A favorite! My boys love it when Kevin tubs with them. He makes it to much fun. |
| Lleyton. |
| And she is sick. Can you tell? What gave it away? The pink bowl? The sad face? The ugly eyes? Noel not posing for the camera? |
| It looks like he is skiing. He isn't. Kevin is just holding him up. |
| This is what happens when Kevin lets go. It was super fun though. |
| I celebrated. I'm 40 and I got up on the first try. Yes Yes Yes! |
| This is my shocked face that I can still slalom! |
| When she woke up from this nap she was healed. It was very strange and very cool. |
| And then Penny went down for the count. |
| Purler beads are fabulous on a cold windy day. |
| It was so cold that we had a party by the garage! |
| My girls! |
| This is Gary's reaction after jumping in first thing in the morning. The air was in the upper 50'2. |
| I can go with my girl too! |
| And he caught a crawfish. Of course. |
| Celebration from Tricia and surprise from me that we got up doubles. I wasn't even hoping for that one! |
| Matt dresses up for the annual kickball game. |
| Team Crawfish (Simon is the captain) does their cheer. |
| Our nice day! Smooth lake, warm weather, and a competent captain. |
| She wouldn't eat her chocolate. This is because she had a piece of bacon in her cheek. Breakfast was 2 hours ago. |
| Success! |
| More success! |
| I'm an amazing fisherman. . . or a giant with a northern pike. Take your pick. |
| Sprick nation |
| A gorgeous and crazy family! I adore them. |
| I took the boat out early and let Garrison drive. He was just a little bit excited. |
| Success again! |
| Daddy and Noel battling it out. |
| Last call for smores. I like to do the chocolate because then I'm so popular. |
No comments:
Post a Comment