Monday, March 30, 2009

Embarrassing Funny

So I blogged last week about my fall. . . the net? my kids? remember?

So, my family was at my sister's house last night to celebrate my mom's birthday. My mom announces that she laughed when she read about my fall. My brother Kevin confesses that he saw me. He saw me and didn't say anything because he thought I might be embarrassed. He was about to run over to see if I was o.k. but then I got up and was moving around fine. Kevin: of course I was embarrassed, but in a funny way. It's o.k. to be embarrassed in a funny way. When I'm laughing at me (after getting all of my kids out of the net) then it's o.k. When I don't have enough money to pay for my bill at Country Kitchen (happened in high school) that is embarrassing in a not funny way. You don't want people to know about that one. When mom sits on a pumpkin and it falls apart underneath her because it is rotten: embarrassing funny. See?!? Love you mom!

Feel free to leave any embarrassing funny moments in the comment box, or write about them on your blog. Traci: I expect that you might have a few things to share. :) Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

oh, now the pressure is on! i'm going to have to sleep on that one. i've had some embarrassing moments in life, FOR SURE, whether i want to share them with EVERYONE is another story!
but, you know me...not a shy bone in my body...i'll share. just give me some time....