Friday, March 20, 2009

Results

Hi

We don't have any. Nope, no results. We do have an appointment for May 7. That seems like a long time to wait for results. The way I figure it, that is some good news. If there was a problem, I'd like to think that we'd be going in next week, perhaps even the next day.

Meanwhile, I'm looking out at the mailtruck that just stopped in front of my house. Packages? What did Gary order? Yup, here comes the postman now. Small package from Florida. Gary has been finding "deals". I do have some new crocs thanks to his searching. . . but. . . . :) Simon gets very excited when he sees the mailtruck. He thinks that it is an icecream truck. He hasn't even seen one, but since he loves trucks and we spend hours reading books about trucks, he thinks he knows what an ice cream truck looks like. He got very upset with me on our walk Wednesday when I wouldn't go to the ice cream truck. :) Ah, the things that we all need to learn.

Yesterday I bought yogurt covered almonds. That was a bad idea. Guess who loves them? Me. Trouble my friends, oh we've got trouble. . . right here in my kitchen. Can't bring myself to dump them. . . I'm too Dutch I guess.

That's about all for us this week. Here are the highlights--- Gary was home three days this week---he's sick. My sister and I had our first Dutch Dance practice of the season--LOVED IT! We got a new door. French Toast and friends for supper last night. Great deals at the grocery store with my new couponing self. The Chef Boyardee comercial about the full serving of vegtables makes me smile every time.

Overall-a good week. We love the Lord and enjoy walking with Him. Hope that you enjoy your week-end. We are looking forward to Sunday--we are having lunch with a group of folks and brainstorming about beginning on orphan ministry at our church. Amen and Amen.

2 comments:

one blessed mama said...

i love this post.
straight forward.
to the point.
tell it like it is.
some weeks, not much happens here either but i LOVE the fact that you blog about every little detail!
glad to see a new update. i check it everyday. (is that pathetic?)
thanks for sharing tidbits of your life with us.
love you dear one!

Holly said...

God is at work...thanks for sharing what's up.
love,
Holly