Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bring on the Glory!

I'm ready. I'm ready for the Glory of God! I'm ready to see it, to experience it, to clap for Him, to dance for Him. . . to enjoy an encore provided by Him!

This week in my personal devotions, God has been reminding me that He wants to give blessings, that He enjoys miracles, that that is in His job description. It is always about Him. It isn't about me, my family, my selfish desires. . . He deserves all the glory and honor. As Garrison would say, "Mom, He is mighty." (Thanks to his Tuesday morning church teachers for giving him this saying!) I'd been meditating on it for awhile and spent a good part of Monday very excited. I walked around my house just enjoying Him.

Then, on Tuesday morning at Bible Study, we were watching a Beth Moore video from the "Believing God" study. Ah. . . so very good. It confirmed to me what God was teaching me. "Our Father delights in God-exalting, ambitious praying." Joshua asked for the sun to stand still: God did it. Who thinks to ask for that? The Israelites were in a battle not of their choosing, yet they are fighting, they are tired. . . and God does the miraculous: hail and the sun standing still.

I tell Him: "I can't wait to see what you are going to do!!!"

In my life.
In the life of my family.
In my parent's lives.
Friends, Holland Heights Church, Zeeland Christian, Camp Roger, Facebook friends. . . .

Ah Lord, SHOW ME YOUR GLORY! I'll be here. . . clapping and dancing.

No comments: