So today is Penny's official due date and she would rather enjoy her time inside. I don't blame her. The food is good, she gets held all the time, there aren't any bright lights in her eyes, she gets to hear her mama all day long. . . it's a good place that Shanda's womb.
For the record, I'm not going crazy. I'm doing quite well and am only mildly uncomfortable. Considering what so many friends go through (bed rest, severe back pain, so much cramping etc.) I consider myself to be blessed. I find myself keeping very busy with my three ducks at home. Tonight we have big plans: going to eat at Russ'!
We'll let you know when Penny decides to make her appearance. For the record: Garrison was due July 22 and came August 3 (13 days overdue) and Noel was due June 25 and came July 1 (6 days overdue). I'd tell you more about Simon's birth, but. . . :) Just plan on next week o.k. folks?
No comments:
Post a Comment