Evein' folks
I'm bringing on the cuteness! Yup, featured below is one adorable honey. I was looking through the last batch of photos and realized that:
1. I have NOT neglected the youngest child in this family. Yes
siree, this girl will have plenty of pictures documenting her history.
2. Penny is doing, getting into, climbing upon, and turning up-side-down everything in this house. This is why I have so many pictures of her!
3. She brings me joy and I like her.
Captions will be below the pictures.

Maybe this super scarf that Noel put on me will help me get at the dog food--I just want a snack!
Hmmm. . .stuff in drawers. Awesome!

Garrison made a slide out of a cushion, so I went down it--head first--again and again and again and. . . .

Climbing on furniture is better if you look sassy.

Mom needs help picking flowers. Yes. She. Does.

Every girl plays with stones.

Just looking for frogs like my brothers do. (After this picture, it took us a bit to get her out and her shoe stayed put. I loved it!)

Daddy's girl. Yes. She. Is.

Bike riding wears me out.

Concert anyone?

Ravioli

Learning to use a spoon. Um. . . notice the hand with the spoon and her opposite hand. Yup, that went well. :)

This girl needs some apples.

No fear of these birds--they are running away from her!
2 comments:
Wow - you have WAY more pictures of Penny than I have of Megan. I love how they are everyday picture shots. I never really think to take those. They're cute!
Haha! I had to do a double take of the pic with Gary in it as it looks like he has a mohawk again! She's precious!
Post a Comment