I was sitting on the couch with Gary last night and we were chatting about my strange fall. Upon further inspection, it was made clear to me that this has happened before. Gary reminded me that there was a time when I disappeared.
We were getting into the car. . . we were going to church and were going to meet with the pastor in an effort to join our church. . . baby Garrison was safely buckled in and as I walked around the car I disappeared. I sprained my ankle for no apparent reason (I see a theme!). I lay on the floor of the garage. Gary couldn't figure out what happened. One second I was there, and suddenly I was not. He came looking for me. Nice man.
My mom reminded me recently. . . and I recall the day vividly. . .that I was standing in the office of Chicago Christian High School. It was my first year there. I was standing just to the side of the secretaries desk and I fell down. Just fell. Not fainted, not in pain. . . just a random falling.
So, this seems to be happening every 6-8 years or so. Let's just say it is one of the fabulous things about me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment