I don't want to be one of "those moms".
So--I'm going to try and speak the truth in love about my kids. Sure, they make mistakes. Sure they drive me crazy at times. Sure, I mess up as a mom every day. Yes, they can be ding dongs. But--let me tell you a few things about my ducks.
Garrison has a smile that will melt your heart. He is so very caring in regards to his faith and pays such close attention to Bible Stories. He is strong and sensitive. He gravitates to adults rather than kids and will talk with anyone. They boy is reading--READING! I really enjoy spending time with him.
Simon has been showing many artistic talents lately. I'm thrilled with this as I myself am very challenged with doing art. He gets along with every kid he meets and has tons of friends. He is super silly. He can go on a cleaning frenzy and suddenly, rooms are picked up in my house! Love him!
Noel fascinates me. Her personality is so big and when we laugh I couldn't be happier. She is in gymnastics and is the strongest one in her class. I'm amazed when I see what this girl can do in the gym. She gets so excited to help me in the kitchen and is the best egg-cracker of all the kids. She also MUST wave good-bye to anyone who leaves our house. She stands on the sidewalk, often without shoes or socks, and makes sure that every visitor gets a proper send-off.
Penny my baby is amazing. Her favorite word is "yes" and I can't get enough of it. I love to ask her questions when I know she'll get excited and shout out "YES!". She kicks her feet when she sees her daddy. I love that she is an explorer. I love it when she gives me a hug and kiss. I love when I hug her and she'll pat my arm over and over again. She cackles just like me and I couldn't be happier.
I like my kids. I like being with them. I tell them almost every day that I'm so glad that God chose to put us together. He could have put my kids with any other family and God picked them out for me. I love love love them and am so thankful that I get to spend every day with them.
1 comment:
you brag away sister. you have much to be proud of!!!
Post a Comment