Monday, December 12, 2011

Rough go

Folks
My praying family and friends. . .

Gary is sick. Not sick like "I have a cold" sick. Not sick like "you are a pervert" sick. Not sick like "let's do surgery" sick.
His body is fighting something. After working over 100 hours during his on-call week, his body was just. . . weak. Cold led to ear infection and lots and lots of pain and pressure. He got on antibiotics and nothing changed. He got on new antibiotics and nothing has changed. They thing one of his ears ruptured. He can't hear and I'm married to and 85 year old man who refused to ear his hearing aid.
He has another doctor's appointment tomorrow. Would you pray for him? For the doctor? For healing? For relief from the pain, pressure and dizziness that has been with him for a week and a half now? I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

LJFredricks said...

I would love to pray for Gary. Feel better soon!!

Nancy G said...

Shanda, I will pray too!