Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tricia

Waiting for the second dance to begin.

I love my sister.  I love it that I get to dance with her during Tulip Time.  We do so great together when we see each other often--and during Tulip Time we get to see each other every day.  Love her.

I often thank God for putting us together--after all--He could have chosen someone else for me.  We have different interests.  We look different.  We sound different.  BUT--we compliment each other in a variety of ways.  She is my biggest cheer leader and I love her a ton.

3 comments:

KatieKate said...

You make a great couple, too :)

Katie Henry said...

ummmmm…we will definitely be coming to see you dance if we make it to tulip time next year! i cant believe we missed you:( we must get in touch!

one blessed mama said...

you girls are amazing!
sisters are the BEST!