Love me my Noel. Love her. Fascinated by her. Entertained by her. Loved by her. But this girl has some drama going on! I thought today that she might be getting her period with the way she is acting. She is 4 1/2 going on 14. Today, to punish me for not retrieving a craft because she had thrown a fit, she declared that she was not going to eat lunch. It is difficult for me not to laugh because she thinks she will certainly get her way then: I mean, my daughter has to eat! Imagine her surprise when I said I would miss her at lunch and she'd have another opportunity to eat at supper. She stomps her way around. She throws her head down in distress at the most innocent of things. I think I may need to take her in for whiplash. Noel: save the fits for real problems please.
A few days ago while in one of her "moods", I grabbed the camera. She kept trying to keep her disgust going, but eventually. . .the camera found a smile.
1 comment:
you are SO wise!!! ;)
Post a Comment