Wednesday, July 25, 2012

God time

God is an active part of my life.  I have tons more to do in my relationship with Him and I know that He has lots more He has to teach me. . . some days I'm more open than others.

Yesterday afternoon I fully experienced the presence of God in a way I never have before.  I can't really even talk about it, not wholly.  It is a moment between the Lord and I.  I'm still thinking about it and trying to remember how my entire body felt.  Yesterday was the funeral service for my friend Ellen.  I blogged about her in the past.  She won the race set before her and is in the presence of our Lord.  Amen!  The Camp Roger community was asked to sing at the service.  What a service!  It was during our singing that God and I enjoyed our time together.  Amazing.

Do you have Holy Moments?  I hope that I continue to receive them, both those that I can describe and share with others, and those that are for our relationship alone.

No comments: