Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The photos behind the photos

I took many many photos of the kids in my efforts to get one of each that was "wall worthy".  I wasn't planning on this photo shoot when we left home, so I didn't choose their outfits--but hey---these are a great reflection of my kids.  Here are some that didn't make the cut, but I still love them and they show some great personality.






 Gary suggested a picture of the kids hanging.  I wasn't sure that Penny could do it, but she surprised us all.  Garrison had the most trouble. . . as you can see!
Simon getting a good grip.

Noel's turn.

Corralling Penny--and encouraging Garrison to hang on!

Gary spotting Penny--yup she is secure!

Garrison beginning to whine.

Penny begins exploring her new found strength!

Garrison beginning to lose his grip and Penny doing a pull-up!  Crazy girl.

And he's done. . . and we're done.  Penny had to be pried off.



1 comment:

KatieKate said...

This makes me laugh so hard :)