She received a gift card from Grandma Karen to Target. $25.00 I love going with my kids to Target when they get a gift card. It can be exasperating, but it is really interesting to see what they are interested in, to teach them about money, and just to see the wheels turn in their heads. Noel carefully made her choices. I tried to steer her in the direction of a sleeping bag, but no. . . twas not to be. She made her picks and boy are we different. :)
Lip Gloss--don't like it. Sticky and shiny. Looks great on others, but I'm uncomfortable.
Gum--not a fan. I snap it all the time and after about 10 minutes, I'm done.
Smelly Lotion--I love love love lotion, but not smelly stuff. It gives me a headache.
Lip Gloss--there were three total. THREE!
Barbie Movie--I don't even need to comment here about how much I will be avoiding watching the Barbie movie.
Purple Pouch--Do women even say the would pouch?
Glitter Lotion--Um. . .there will not be glitter on purpose on my skin. (She put it liberally on her face--beautiful!)
Love her and loved seeing her excitement about her birthday gifts. Thanks Grandma Karen! You gave her so much excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment