Thursday, August 23, 2012

Garrison's view

We had a cold and rainy day on last Thursday while at the cottage.  Garrison needed something to do, so we allowed him to use our little digital camera.  He is obviously my son because he took over 200 pictures in two days.  As I was shutting down the computer last night, I stumbled upon these and spent the next twenty minutes laughing as my sweet son.  He is one of a kind and so are his pictures.  Hope you enjoy!

This is one of my favorites.  I like it that he took a picture of Gary and I.

Simon and Bryce

Simon and Bryce

Simon and Bryce
(I didn't upload the other eight!)

Nice one!

This was a special stone that he found.  Glad that he got a picture of it because shhh I threw it away.

Garrison seems to have a knack of getting personal pictures of his family.  Here is Grammy.

Gramps

Uncle Koe

Auntie Kate

Auntie Trisha

Beautiful flowers angle #1

Beautiful flowers angle #2

Beautiful flowers at the same angle #2.  Again, many many pictures of these flowers.  He must have loved them.

To add interest, he got daddy hiding behind the flowers.  I can see you Gary!

Simon wasn't interested in posing for the camera I guess.

Now we will always remember the cereal.  Good thing he took two pictures in case we lost one of them.

Quick: self portrait.

He also documented items in our cottage.  There are about 30 of them.  So. . . her is a fan.

Here is a light.  I sit in this chair in the morning with my DMD.

Fan in the girls room.

Let's not forget the tree outside.

Penny loving the rain (and my hips sheesh!)

20 pictures of the video.  He was so excited to have taken pictures of this video because then he could look at it any time.

Close-up of cousin Lydia.

This is a favorite!  I of course have the matching picture of Garrison taking a picture of me.

Artsy!

Close. . .

Garrison's fingers

Garrison's feet

There is my sweetie!


No comments: