| Sassy Ladies! |
One of my requests for my birthday was that I go out with my mama and my sisters. I have one sister by birth and three by marriage. (Gary's sister DiAnne lives in Washington--hard to meet up!) This night out happened one week after I got home from Miami. While I was in Miami I found these amazing earrings and bought a pair for each of these ladies. Aren't they awesome! :) We laughed about our crazy large ear decorations and determined that they would only come out for special occasions. I'm thankful for these women who are good sports about wearing crazy stuff. I'm thankful for the godly women they are and how the encourage me to walk more closely with my Father. I'm thankful that they make me laugh. We share, cry, love, live, and grow together. I wouldn't trade a one!
No comments:
Post a Comment