Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oh man!

The title of this post is meant to be read out loud.  Go ahead.  If you are familiar with Dora (a children's television show) then you can say it like Swiper does when he is thrawted from his swiping.

It is 3:18 a.m.  I'm leaving for the airport in one hour.  I'm beginning my four days away with my very best friend in Miami.  I'm very excited.  That is not the reason why I'm up early.  If you notice. . . I'm up too early.  My sweet daughter woke me up over an hour ago because her blanket fell off of her and she couldn't get it back on her bed.  And she missed me.  I put the blanket back on, gave another kiss and hug, and then tried to get back to sleep.  Since it takes me an hour or more to get back to sleep after being awakened. . . I decided to "misread" the clock.  After about a half and hour I thought I may as well get up and get going.  It wasn't until I was completely showered/dressed and getting my breakfast that I looked at the clock in the kitchen.  "Oh man!"  I could have fallen back to sleep and had another hour.

I'm not sure if three hours of sleep will be fabulous tonight when Karen and I are hitting the town to "par-tay".  :)

No comments: