I have many lists going--packing lists.
We are leaving for Disney World tomorrow morning! It has been so busy and chaotic and we've been focused on other things. . .we were finally able to put packing lists together today. Gary's mom is taking us to Disney as our Christms present. Wow. I'm so grateful already and we haven't even gone yet. I'm excited to see her.
Mostly I'm excited to be with my family. I'm going to watch my kids and just bask in their excitement. I'm going to talk with Gary and hold his hand. I'm going to love talking with my mother-in-law and learning and laughing with her. Things have been so off lately. . .so stressful. . .God knew way back in March and this would be a wonderful time for us to get away as a family.
So see ya! Enjoy your week. I will too. Hopefully my list is complete and we'll remember everything on it. :)
P.S. If you are praying about our adoption paperwork, thanks. Would you please join us in petitioning God that our I-797 comes? It is supposed to take 2-4 weeks and we are at 5 1/2. Thanks. Hopefully when we return it will be in our mailbox.
No comments:
Post a Comment